Thursday, December 3, 2015

Love Me Tenor, Love Me Sweet

Love Me Tenor (Perfect Harmony, #2)Love Me Tenor by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I do love beautiful music and voices. I give this lovely tune 4.5 stars out of 5.

Annabeth Albert did a wonderful job of portraying a reality music show with the potential shenanigans and media twisting that no doubt go on behind the scenes (and in front for the audience to make us gasp and shake our heads at the horror of it all when really who knows what the reality of any of it is anymore besides entertainment. Did I mention I gave up on TV in 2008?).

It was a clever idea to bring Trevor and Jalen together in a fake boyfriends story that turned into a wonderful HEA. They each had their own challenges and turned out to be the best thing for each other.

I really enjoyed the idea of the whole song contest. I kept thinking how will the author get us up on the stage through each song. Will every song lyric be written out? Will be go through each note? I must say I was happily surprised and enjoyed the end result.

Also thank to the author for not making the potential kidnapping by Trevor’s family even worse than it was portrayed. I don’t think I could have handled that much more drama.

*Copy provided by the publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment