Thursday, September 24, 2015

Semper Fi by Keira Andrews

Semper FiSemper Fi by Keira Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This incredible book, Semper Fi, was so good and will become one of my new comfort re-reads. I cried through a lot of it (mostly good cries though a few achy sobs too).

I admit I was kind of reluctant to read it (war stories make me so sad) but after reading Keira's, Kick at the Darkness I knew this author was good and would do justice to this topic.

I'm not fond of the back and forth in time thing but Keira wrote it to perfection and I actually looked forward to the switches showing how Cal and Jim got closer over time. Jim's GFY (really OFY) was easily understood.

And the kids, well I didn't even mind the kids either and they really added to the story. Please write more books like this, Keira.

And now I have to go to work and try not to grin/weep through my day thinking about this book.

Thanks, Keira.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment